Kickstart 2020 with this 5 night course run by Dr. Mark Rowe (medical doctor, author, lifestyle medicine & vitality expert.) With so much stress and distraction in today’s world, Live with Vitality will give you strategies to live a life of more vitality for 2020 and beyond.
Jan 20th | Jan 27th | Feb 3rd | Feb 10th | Feb 17th
- 7:30 – 9:30 pm
- €100 for 5 night course
- Includes course materials & 9 online modules (each with a reflective workbook) to reinforce learnings.
- Suitable for men & women of all ages.
Early booking recommended as spaces are limited. This course will sell out.
‘Live with Vitality’ uses latest evidence from medical science, along with insights from psychology and philosophy to support what Dr. Mark Rowe calls the ‘golden rule of self care’. Self care includes the interconnected elements of mind, body, spirit, & emotional wellbeing, underpinned by a strong sense of purpose. Live with Vitality embraces ‘learning by doing’ to enable you to make practical positive changes that stick.
- Embracing Stress: Why it is your response to it that matters.
- Psychological Fitness: Strengthen your mindset & sense of mindfulness.
- Habits & Willpower: How to harness them for your benefit.
- Emotional Vitality: Enhance your inner happiness, sense of fulfilment & connect more with your purpose.
- Food As Medicine: Gut-Brain Connections & Mental Health.
- Relationships: How they impact on your wellbeing.
- Lifestyle & Longevity: Living more by the ‘Blue Zone’ philosophy.
TESTIMONIALS FROM THE 2019 LIVE WITH VITALITY COURSE.
‘As a multinational General Manager I was genuinely amazed at how we accelerated the achievement of our company goals by working with Dr Mark Rowe. It was the best training I’ve ever been on.’Elaine
‘Mark just to say how much we enjoyed the last 5 wks. You were in the zone plus factual, inspirational and enjoyable all round. Well done and thanks.’ Brendan
‘Hi Mark – as you know I have signed up and attended last night. It was a great start to what should be a great 5 week programme. It was fantastic to see the crowd – obviously a sell out event! And they all got fully involved. You delivered the content so effortlessly and naturally. It was a mix of talking, videos, music, conversations, exercising. The format instilled vitality and was fun. Well done Mark!’Paddy
www.drmarkrowe.com • @drmarkrowe