Garter Lane Arts Centre has a General Admission policy in place.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION for visiting our theatre:
In line with the Governments plan, in order to attend an event at Garter Lane, you and all of your booking party will be required to present one of the following on arrival at our theatre:
- An EU Digital Covid Certificate (DCC) or the HSE Vaccination Card, or a COVID-19 Certificate that has been issued by non-EU states, which contains CONFIRMATION that the person has been vaccinated.
- Unvaccinated minors under the age of 18 will be permitted to attend the event in the accompaniment of a fully vaccinated parent or guardian.
- Early arrival to our theatre is advised and we suggest being present up to a half an hour before the event start time.
- Garter Lane has ample space in both it’s courtyard and gallery in which to socially distance yourself and your party prior to the event.
- Face coverings are required while moving about our building and may be removed once seated.
- We ask that you (as we will) all adhere to all of the public health safety guidelines that keep us safe, these include proper hand hygiene and social distancing.
We look forward to welcoming you to Garter Lane Arts Centre.
Please refer to our website and social media pages for further updates over the coming weeks.
Thank you for your patience and support.
For more information regarding COVID-19,
please visit the HSE website HERE