WELCOME TO OUR WEEKLY THURSDAY DANCE CLASSES AND SOCIAL CLUB IN WATERFORD CITY
Dance genre & music we teach in our weekly fun & social classes:
CUBAN SALSA – SON – TIMBA – RUMBA – RUEDA – CHA CHA CHA – SALSATON – TIMBATON – REGGAETON & DOMINICAN BACHHATA (BACHATA-TANGO) + MORE…
YOU’RE TEACHER: THOMAS TCHEUFFA /SALSA EVERYBODY
BOOKING FOR CLASSES IS REQUIRED IN ADVANCE
Thomas Tcheuffa will guide Dancers from complete beginner to advanced level with all the knowledge about the dance genre, music, fundamentals steps, when and how to apply techniques, styles, body isolation, and most Importantly how to have fun, lead/follow on the Dance Floor, Dancing Solo/or with a Partner!
NO PARTNER REQUIRED – we swap partners during classes for practice purposes (Due to Covid19, we respect anyone who’d rather not swap partners during the classes and ask anyone not to feel offended if it happens)
Weekly classes timetable per level:
When: Every Thursday
- 8 PM: BEGINNERS/IMPROVERS
- 9 PM: INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED
Where: Garter Lane Dance Studio (5 O’ Connell St X91ER27…Up the steps beside Delaney’s Florist)
Fee: €10/Class (€30 for 4 weeks)
WHATSAPP MESSAGE: 087 38 46 671
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE: SALSAEVERYBODY: https://www.facebook.com/salsa.everybody/
IMPORTANT INFORMATION for visiting our Dance Studio:
Subject to the planned lifting of restrictions from the Government on the 22nd of October, in order to attend an event at Garter Lane, you and all of your booking party will be required to be aware of the following:
- Garter Lane has ample space in it’s Studio Building Foyer to social distance while waiting to enter.
- Face coverings will no longer be required, subject to the planned lifting of restrictions. Please consider this before attending this event as close contact with others may occur.
- We ask that you (as we will) all adhere to all of the public health safety guidelines that keep us safe, these include proper hand hygiene and social distancing when required