Waterford Youth Arts in association with Garter Lane Arts Centre presents
Shakespeare’s Romeo & Juliet, directed by Jim Nolan
This production will be staged in Wyse Park
16th – 21st August
(see helpful information below]
We look forward to bringing you all the necessary booking details and safety information beforehand. Please check your emails
for weather-related performance updates.
Garter Lane Executive Director, Síle Penkert says:
“It really is a great feeling to be talking about LIVE theatre again!”
Some Important Information to assist you with your safe outdoor theatrical experience:
– Romeo and Juliet is an outdoor theatre performance at WYSE PARK, Johns Lane, Waterford
– Please wear masks and sanitise hands at entrances/exits and at toilets. (Masks can be removed when you are in your allocated seating)
– All performances are outdoors, weather permitting. In the interests of safety, a decision on the conditions will be made each day at 4 pm.
Please be mindful that you may receive a notification email after 4 pm on the day of scheduled performance where weather prevents safe performance
Parking nearest the event site is Gasworks Waterside Carpark: CLICK HERE FOR MAP
Some Things You Need To Know.
– All tickets are non-refundable.
– Wear suitable footwear and warm, weatherproof clothing. Bring a damp-proof item to sit on for your comfort during the performance
– In the interest of safety, camping chairs are NOT permitted
– Umbrellas are NOT permitted
– The play is in two acts; each of 50 minutes with a 15 minute interval during the show
– No mobile phones
– There are on-site toilet facilities for use before and after the show
– Feel free to bring a drink or snack
– Stewards will be on the site to bring you to your seating area.
– We endeavour to ensure that a guideline-compliant event can happen and that all audience members are safe at all times
– The venue is wheelchair accessible, at the upper gate entrance to Wyse Park, Johns Lane
– A flip-book Programme for the event accessible by email link will be forwarded to all ticket holders in advance of the show