Join Ireland’s Leading Fashion Design Academy for Kids!
Project Fashion Academy is run by professional designer Paul Alexander and his fashion design team. Unleash your child’s creativity, train them up in a skill that will last a lifetime and get hands on experience in a fun and educational way at our fashion design workshop for children and teenagers.
All the patterns for our projects are developed by our in-house fashion designers and pattern-cutting team. Once students have completed all the beginners projects they progress onto intermediate level. At intermediate level they can celebrate the skills they’ve learnt by producing on-trend garments that they can proudly wear themselves.
Each year a new theme is revealed for our students to work on for our celebrity hosted charity fashion show. This year’s theme is ‘The Sidewalk to Catwalk Collection’.
- Our weekly class suits any level of skill and creativity
- Introduction to the design process and garment construction
- Hands on experience in a fashion design workshop
- A fun educational environment with the freedom to be creative
- No restrictions on start time or skill levels
- All equipment is provided